Looking for MTS SDK and MTS Spy
Author Message
 Looking for MTS SDK and MTS Spy

Hi,
I'm debugging MTS objects. I've heared about MTS SDK and MTS Spy utilities,
and I even  read in some article that it may be free downloaded from
Microsoft Site.
But I can not find it on their site.

Any idias ?

Thanks in advance

Sat, 29 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for MTS SDK and MTS Spy

The spy app is part of the SDK which is available at
http://www.microsoft.com/NTServer/appservice/deployment/planguide/tra...

HTH

: Hi,
: I'm debugging MTS objects. I've heared about MTS SDK and MTS Spy utilities,
: and I even  read in some article that it may be free downloaded from
: Microsoft Site.
: But I can not find it on their site.
:
: Any idias ?
:
: Thanks in advance
:
:

/*  Andrew  */
WWW: http://www.halcyon.com/ast

Sat, 29 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. MTS Spy

2. COM component and MTS. Problems with the DLL when used in MTS environment.

3. Can I write C# apps with MTS instead of COM+

4. Remoting Stream & MTS

5. I have not seen any examples of MTS based transactions with any .net languages

6. Creating an MTS Comp that returns Recordset

7. VC6++: a Link error in a MTS component using ADO1.5

8. Returning ADORecordSet from MTS Method

9. Why CRecordSet doesn't work on MTS

10. Handling MTS ATL COM Errors

11. Help: Connect to Oracle via MTS using ADO?

12. MTS Debugging