Double-click event of mouse does not occur.....
Author Message
 Double-click event of mouse does not occur.....
Hello everyone...

To periodically get the correct handle of the current cursor, I used the
AttachThreadInput function.

After this, When I do double-click double-click event of mouse does not
occur.

periodical time : 100 ms

- a part of source used the AttachThreadInput function -
            :
    GetCursorPos(&pt);
    hWnd = ::WindowFromPoint(pt);

    dwThreadID = GetWindowThreadProcessId(hWnd, NULL);

    dwCurrentThreadID = GetCurrentThreadId();

    if (dwCurrentThreadID != dwThreadID) {

        if (AttachThreadInput(dwCurrentThreadID, dwThreadID, TRUE)) {

            hCursor = GetCursor();
            AttachThreadInput(dwCurrentThreadID, dwThreadID, FALSE);
        }

    } else
    hCursor = GetCursor();
            :

Please help me......

Tue, 13 May 2003 00:10:53 GMT

1. Double-click event of mouse does not occur.....

2. mouse down event interfearnig with double click event

3. Why Mouse Mouse event with every Click event

4. How to add a mouse handler that handles double click events

5. Question about double and single mouse click event

6. How to monitor mouse clicks with wndproc (not events)

7. mouse up/down vs click/double click delegates

8. Capture click/double-click events from datatable

9. Double Click fires two single click events??

10. Detecting mouse double click.

11. Setting mouse double-click interval

12. Detecting mouse button double-clicks