help : property sheets in view
Author Message
 help : property sheets in view

Quote:
>My problem is that I would like to make a property sheet as a view for
>representing
>the document data.

Bart,

If you've got VC 4.2 there's a sample program called snapvw that
demonstrates using a property sheet/pages for the main view of an MDI
application.

Dave

Sat, 05 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help with positioning a embedded property sheet in a form view

2. Property Sheet within a Property Sheet

3. Property sheet from property sheet

4. Q: Property sheet within a property sheet

5. property sheet in a view

6. Modless property sheet inside a view

7. Paste a Property Sheet in a view

8. How doi/can I create a form view of a property sheet

9. Property Sheet and Form View

10. Property Sheet embedded into the view?

11. Views and property sheets

12. Doc/View using Property Sheet instead of CFormView