learning edition
Author Message
 learning edition

I am just starting an introductory course in algorithm development and
program design using C.

What will I be missing by purchasing the MSVC++ Learning Edition?  Also,
why would I buy the Microsoft compiler vs. the Borland compiler.

I do not have a programming background so it is difficult for me to make
an informed decision.  Thanks.

Sat, 06 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. upgrading from Visual C++ 6 Learning Edition to Standard Edition

2. How different is Learning Edition from Professional Edition?

3. Professional edition or Learning edition???

4. c# deluxe learning edition

5. Does Visual C++ 5.0 Learning Edition generate .EXEs?

6. Visual C# License Question: Deluxe Learning Edition

7. Message in VC++ learning edition

8. VC++ Learning Edition

9. Visual C++ Learning Edition

10. VC++ Learning Edition

11. Visual C++ 5 Learning Edition Service Pack?

12. C++ Learning Edition -- Stupid distribution message