Function prototype that RUNDLL32 calls?
Author Message
 Function prototype that RUNDLL32 calls?

What's the prototype for a function that RUNDLL32 calls from
my DLL? Obviously it cannot by anything because RUNDLL32
uses GetProcAddress but knows nothing about the interface of
my DLL.

Jari Laaksonen            | Any opinions expressed here are mine
TeamWARE Group Oy         | and mine alone unless stated otherwise.
FINLAND                   |
                          | My employers opinions can be found at:

=======-------------=======================================(*)====

Sat, 21 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Function prototype that RUNDLL32 calls?

Quote:
>What's the prototype for a function that RUNDLL32 calls from
>my DLL? Obviously it cannot by anything because RUNDLL32
>uses GetProcAddress but knows nothing about the interface of
>my DLL.

Jari,

It's a normal WinMain type entry point like this one:

void CALLBACK Uninstall( HWND hwndStub, HINSTANCE hInst, LPSTR
lpszCmdLine, int nCmdShow );

Dave
----
Remove ".---" for the real address.

Mon, 23 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. call to function prototypes

2. how to prototype a function call

3. Warning Call to Function w/no Prototype in

4. Call to function with no prototype

5. Function returning a function-pointer - how to prototype ?

6. prototype (?) of function passed to function

7. Function prototypes for pointers to functions.

8. HELP: function prototype with pointer to function as parameter

9. Condition breakpoints and function calls and function calls in Immediate window

10. How can i make a C call prototype to a DLL

11. Call a function in a function with name of a function as parameter

12. help:prototype inconsistent with implementation of function