MFC42.DLL Invalid Page Fault
Author Message
 MFC42.DLL Invalid Page Fault

When I try running Visual C++ 6, I get an error at splash screen:

Invalid Page Fault in MFC42.DLL

Mon, 08 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. MSDEV invalid page faults in RCDLL.DLL and MFC42.DLL

2. MSDEV invalid page faults in RCDLL.DLL and MFC42.DLL

3. MSDEV invalid page faults in RCDLL.DLL and MFC42.DLL

4. Invalid page fault in module MFC42.dll when closing a program

5. Page Fault in MFC42.DLL run time error

6. Page fault on MFC42.DLL

7. Page fault when unload MFC42.dll

8. page fault in module MFC42.DLL run time error

9. Mfc42.dll page fault error?

10. Invalid Page fault in module MSJT3032.DLL

11. MSDEV caused an invalid page fault in Module SSSCC.DLL After Install SP2

12. Help - receiving invalid page fault in kernel32.dll