Receiving Internet Event
Author Message
 Receiving Internet Event

Hi All...
I'm in Korea...and developer

I want to know How can I receive Internet Event like Download begin or Find
URL failed
I have some program to do such function ..GetRight, or Gozilla (receiving
file download continuously)
I want to implementation such function...
please give me some infomation or reference...

I know how to receive IE control event
but I failed to receive event from User-Running-InternetExplorer..

I want to know how to receive IE and Netscape Event..
from some lower level...(like WinInet)

thanks for all..

Fri, 21 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Receiving Internet Event

Quote:
> I want to know How can I receive Internet Event like Download begin or
Find
> URL failed
> I want to know how to receive IE and Netscape Event..
> from some lower level...(like WinInet)

Netscape, I dunno.  However, in IE, you can fairly simply get at the
DWebBrowserEvents interface exposed by IE and get at all the neat events.

Fri, 21 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Receiving Internet Event

2. Receiving event notifications

3. receive events from a non-default dispinterface (COM)

4. can C++ receive events raised in C#???

5. NotifyIcon handler not receiving mouse events

6. Receiving keyboard events, even if app does not have focus

7. Why are change notifications received before mouse events?

8. my vc6 console app needs to receive events

9. Not receiving events in VB

10. problem receiving events via connection points in atl

11. Receiving events in a NT service...

12. Receiving events from imported tlb