How to change the title of the main window?
Author Message
 How to change the title of the main window?

I tried to put SetWindowText(_T("window-title"));
in CMainFrame::OnCreateClient(...) and
CMainFrame::OnCreate(...) to change the title of the main
window, but none of them worked. Where shuld I put
it? Thanks a lot!

Fri, 04 Mar 2005 14:56:08 GMT
 How to change the title of the main window?
I put SetWindowText (_T("Application title") ) in CMainFrame::OnCreate()
and it works.
in addtions, you can modify the titles below:

//Set title for application's main frame window .

AfxGetMainWnd ( ) -> SetWindowText (_T("Application title") );

//Set title for View's MDI child frame window .

GetParentFrame ( ) -> SetWindowText ("_T ("MDI Child Frame new title") );

Justin

Fri, 04 Mar 2005 15:45:23 GMT

1. How to change the title of the main window?

2. Dynamically changing main window title bar for an MDI app

3. Change the main title permanently

4. Setting Title Text of main Window

5. How to set the main window title ?

6. changing title of CHtmlView derived window

7. WS_POPUP window changes title when it get's sized

8. Why SetWindowText() not change window title?

9. Changing Title for Mainframe Window

10. Changing SDI windows title

11. How do I change window title

12. change window title.