Double click doesn't work on Buttons
Author Message
 Double click doesn't work on Buttons
Hi,

My application recently doesn't work with double click on buttons. Tree,
and List box work fine with double-click. But just buttons do not. They
treat double-click as a single click.

Does anyone experience this before?

Alan

Tue, 04 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Double click doesn't work on Buttons
The standard windows push button does not send notifications for double
clicks unless it's owner draw.  If you want double click notification,
you'll have to subclass it and add the WM_LBUTTONDBLCLK handling yourself.

HTH

: Hi,
:
: My application recently doesn't work with double click on buttons. Tree,
: and List box work fine with double-click. But just buttons do not. They
: treat double-click as a single click.
:
: Does anyone experience this before?
:
:
: Alan

/*  Andrew  */
WWW: http://www.halcyon.com/ast

Tue, 04 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Double click doesn't work on Buttons

: Hi,

: My application recently doesn't work with double click on buttons. Tree,
: and List box work fine with double-click. But just buttons do not. They
: treat double-click as a single click.

Right.  Double-clicking a button is supposed to repeat an action.  Any
other behaviour is non-standard.

--
Any opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of Laser-Scan.

Tue, 04 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Double click on a document doesn't open

2. How can I make radio buttons work with double click

3. scanf doesn't work for variables of type double

4. Single click & double click the same button

5. Math Double doesn't work properly in Release mode

6. Close button doesn't work

7. Help!!!Button from word doesn't work.

8. close button doesn't work?

9. close button doesn't work?

10. SaveBarState (WORKS) LoadBarState(Doesn't Work)?

11. GetPrivateProfileSectionNames works in 2000, doesn't work in 98 or ME

12. Click 1 button = click 2 button?