Help changing the default Icon after/at Compiling?
Author Message
 Help changing the default Icon after/at Compiling?

Hi all;

I was hoping someone could help me, I have just written a program using
VC4,
however when I compile it the icon shown under windows is the default 3
boxes in
a shape of a pyramid. I have added an Icon to the program so that my own
icon
appears in the title bar of the prog, the task bar and also when alt-tab
is
pressed. However this is not the icon shown for the .exe file.

I was wondering, how can I change this to my own icon, either at
compiling of
using an external program.

Thanks in advance;

Tue, 27 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Default Icon Hell: MFC Icon appears even after file and IDR_MAINFRAME changed

2. TitleBar (and TaskBar) Icon - How do I change the default

3. Changing default 'small icon'

4. HOWTO change the MFC default icon in SDI

5. How to change the MFC default sample icon ?

6. Changing default MFC icon

7. How to change the default application icon

8. Need Help to get rid of MFC default icon

9. error spawning y:command.com when compiling default mfc help file - Visual C++ 4.2

10. How can I change the default help behaviour?

11. Changing default Help action

12. How to change the mfc icon with our own icon in the SDI applications