URGENT:How to register ActiveX Control
Author Message
 URGENT:How to register ActiveX Control

Hi,

I have visual C ++ v6 and service pack 3 and I created a program that uses an
Active X control. I hadn't any problem until I tested it on machines without
this control registered. Could you tell me how to register a specific Active X
control without installing visualc;

Thank you

  narg.vcf
< 1K Download

Sat, 23 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 URGENT:How to register ActiveX Control
I think "regsvr32 MyControl.ocx" works a treat...

Quote:

>Hi,

>I have visual C ++ v6 and service pack 3 and I created a program that uses
an
>Active X control. I hadn't any problem until I tested it on machines
without
>this control registered. Could you tell me how to register a specific
Active X
>control without installing visualc;

>Thank you

Sat, 23 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. URGENT:How to register ActiveX Control

2. Urgent Help on register ActiveX!!!

3. Checking if an activex control registered

4. ActiveX control registered as a MIME type viewer

5. Registering ActiveX control fails

6. VC Hangs when registering ActiveX Control

7. My IDE Lost my registered ActiveX Controls

8. IDE crashing when registering ActiveX controls and DLLs

9. VC++ 6.0 fails to install/register activex controls?

10. Register ActiveX control in IDE Fails (0x00000485)

11. Register ActiveX control in IDE Fails (0x00000485)

12. Error registering Activex control in 95 but not in NT