convert doc to tiff format
Author Message
 convert doc to tiff format

Hi Gurus
Can I convery microsoft word doc format to Tiff format. I want it for Fax Application. Is there any way to do it?

--
Thanks & Regards,
Krushna

Sun, 25 Sep 2005 13:36:03 GMT
 convert doc to tiff format
I'm pretty sure (though I've not tested it) that MS Word supports IPrint
interface. Thus you can automate Word and get it to render each page
into a bitmap. Then find some existing library (there bound to be some)
to convert bitmap image to TIFF.
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

and wrong." H.L. Mencken

Quote:
> Can I convery microsoft word doc format to Tiff format. I want it for
> Fax Application. Is there any way to do it?

Mon, 26 Sep 2005 05:27:21 GMT
 convert doc to tiff format
Hi!

Bitmap to TiFF: Try GDI+ from Microsoft.

/Anders

Quote:
> I'm pretty sure (though I've not tested it) that MS Word supports IPrint
> interface. Thus you can automate Word and get it to render each page
> into a bitmap. Then find some existing library (there bound to be some)
> to convert bitmap image to TIFF.
> --
> With best wishes,
>     Igor Tandetnik

> and wrong." H.L. Mencken

> > Can I convery microsoft word doc format to Tiff format. I want it for
> > Fax Application. Is there any way to do it?

Mon, 26 Sep 2005 16:00:25 GMT

1. Converting to a tiff format.

2. Converting word .doc file into .tif image format

3. How to save a file in Microsoft word format(.doc) or Rich text format

4. C code for reading tiff format image

5. tiff/giff -> internal format

6. saving to jpg format (or tiff or anything else, except of huge .bmp)

7. Convert TIFF 6.0 to JPEG

8. How to convert txt file to tiff file?

9. Can I convert OMF format to COFF format?

10. Convert ms-word to TIFF

11. tiff convert

12. Convert registry date format specification to COleDateTime format specification