Creating a window using FormView - without using CMultiDocTemplate
Author Message
 Creating a window using FormView - without using CMultiDocTemplate

Good morning/afternoon:

I am working on a database program that uses FormViews for most of the
data entry windows.  Because of the fact it's a database, I have no
real need for the functionality of the document interface (templates,
etc), and wish to create a child window which is based upon a
FormView.

My frame class is CMainFrame, the view class is CAimsView, and the
current FormView I'm using (for experimentation) is CfrmTest.  How can
I create a child window, base it on CfrmTest, and attach it to
CMainFrame?

Thanks in advance,
SpamProof

Fri, 08 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Creating Windows without Using Appwizard

2. Splitter Window Related Problem When Used With 2 FormViews

3. creating xml schema programmatically from an an xml file without using ADO.NET

4. Creating A DOS Directory File List Without Using SYSTEM

5. how to create a GUID directly in a program without using GUIDGEN

6. Create a dialog box without using MFC

7. How to create a RecordSet in C, without using MFC

8. Creating a UI thread without using RUNTIME_CLASS

9. How 2 create control without using mfc ?

10. Creating an MFC Application without using AppWizard

11. Create database without using VC++ database tools

12. Is there a MFC Class for using the WebBrowser Control (Without using COM)