Good Calendar control
Author Message
 Good Calendar control

Does anyone know where i can download a good calendar control for VC++ 5.0?
I've tried the MS Calendar 8.0 that's already on my machine but can't find
any documentation for it.  Am I missing something?  How do I access the
value selected?  Do I instantiate a class for the control?

Thanks for the help.

Sun, 30 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Good Calendar control

The documentation is for VB programmers, but once you you create the wrapper
class, you'll know the proper return values and parameters of the member
functions. You can use that in conjunction with the VB help to actually
figure out how to use the thing.
It's pretty self-explanatory what all the methods do (SetYear, Get Year,
etc.)

Quote:

>Does anyone know where i can download a good calendar control for VC++ 5.0?
>I've tried the MS Calendar 8.0 that's already on my machine but can't find
>any documentation for it.  Am I missing something?  How do I access the
>value selected?  Do I instantiate a class for the control?

>Thanks for the help.

Sun, 30 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Good Calendar control

Eric,

IMHO, MS Calendar 8.0 is an excellent calendar control. The documentation is
in help file format and is written for Visual Basic; however, it is pretty
easy to translate to C++. Open the component gallery, select the control,
and press the "More Info" button to get to the help/documentation file.

--
Dave Smith
MCSE, MCT, MVP

Quote:

>Does anyone know where i can download a good calendar control for VC++ 5.0?
>I've tried the MS Calendar 8.0 that's already on my machine but can't find
>any documentation for it.  Am I missing something?  How do I access the
>value selected?  Do I instantiate a class for the control?

>Thanks for the help.

Sun, 30 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Good Calendar control

Use tool "OLE/COM object viewer" in VC5.0, you can get more info about
'Calendar control 8.0'
Ben Pan

Quote:

>Eric,

>IMHO, MS Calendar 8.0 is an excellent calendar control. The documentation
is
>in help file format and is written for Visual Basic; however, it is pretty
>easy to translate to C++. Open the component gallery, select the control,
>and press the "More Info" button to get to the help/documentation file.

>--
>Dave Smith
>MCSE, MCT, MVP
>Remove NOSPAM from reply address

>>Does anyone know where i can download a good calendar control for VC++
5.0?
>>I've tried the MS Calendar 8.0 that's already on my machine but can't find
>>any documentation for it.  Am I missing something?  How do I access the
>>value selected?  Do I instantiate a class for the control?

>>Thanks for the help.

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Good Calendar control

Use tool "OLE/COM object viewer" in VC5.0, you can get more info about
'Calendar control 8.0'
Ben Pan

Quote:

>Eric,

>IMHO, MS Calendar 8.0 is an excellent calendar control. The documentation
is
>in help file format and is written for Visual Basic; however, it is pretty
>easy to translate to C++. Open the component gallery, select the control,
>and press the "More Info" button to get to the help/documentation file.

>--
>Dave Smith
>MCSE, MCT, MVP
>Remove NOSPAM from reply address

>>Does anyone know where i can download a good calendar control for VC++
5.0?
>>I've tried the MS Calendar 8.0 that's already on my machine but can't find
>>any documentation for it.  Am I missing something?  How do I access the
>>value selected?  Do I instantiate a class for the control?

>>Thanks for the help.

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Good Calendar control

2. Manual for ActiveX control, Calendar Control 8.0?

3. Searching for good Calendar Algorithm

4. Calendar Control

5. Calendar control in different languages.

6. Calendar Web Control

7. calendar control???

8. Calendar control

9. Calendar controls

10. Tutorial books on writing an ActiveX control - in my case a calendar

11. Calendar Control and MSCAL.OCX

12. My ATL Calendar Control crashes on Windows XP