Window titlebar and menubar font size
Author Message
 Window titlebar and menubar font size

I'm building an app for a super-high res monitor, and the standard
Windows font is impossible to read.  It's easy enough to make the font
for a dialog bigger by using the properties, but the menu bar and window
title bar still have the too-small font.  How can I get these fonts
bigger?

Thanks,

Matt

Sun, 17 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Window titlebar and menubar font size

Get the user to change them from the control panel -

'Active Title Bar' is the window caption, and you can change the font face
and size.
'Menu' is for the menus, and likewise you can change the font face and size.

Please don't force the sizes in your app, allow the user to specify what
he/she can.

Hope this helps
Matthew Ellis

Quote:
>I'm building an app for a super-high res monitor, and the standard
>Windows font is impossible to read.  It's easy enough to make the font
>for a dialog bigger by using the properties, but the menu bar and window
>title bar still have the too-small font.  How can I get these fonts
>bigger?

Mon, 18 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Changing font & font size for CListView windows

2. bitmap size and windows font size

3. Font TitleBar....

4. Changing Font style and size in control windows

5. Window-size<>small large system fonts

6. Dialog size depending on Windows-Font

7. Changing font in titlebar

8. Window size as a function of font

9. fonts grow with window sizing

10. Change TitleBar Color and Font with MFC under VisualC

11. Changing font and font size on a printout

12. Changing the font and font size on a printout