How can i Create form view?
Author Message
 How can i Create form view?

The easiest way is invoke the appwizard, New, Workspace or Proyect, I don't
remember well, then choose MFC App Wizard EXE, and on the final Step Select
the View class and change form CView to CFormView that's all

Quote:
> I am quite new at MFC  and I don`t know how can I create a form view like
> excel in multi or single document program. I need to take some input on
that
> form too. If anyone could help me, that would be really great.
> Thanks a lot

> Lexcen

Thu, 27 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How can i Create form view?
I am quite new at MFC  and I don`t know how can I create a form view like
excel in multi or single document program. I need to take some input on that
form too. If anyone could help me, that would be really great.
Thanks a lot

Lexcen

Fri, 28 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How can i Create form view?
But I also need to print all form. Is it possible with that selection. I was
wondering if I can create some spreadsheet like a form with the borders and
boxes which makes it easier to print too. Like Excel
Thanks

Quote:
> The easiest way is invoke the appwizard, New, Workspace or Proyect, I
don't
> remember well, then choose MFC App Wizard EXE, and on the final Step
Select
> the View class and change form CView to CFormView that's all

Fri, 28 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How can i Create form view?

Quote:
> boxes which makes it easier to print too. Like Excel

Why don't you use like...excel :)

Fri, 28 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How can i Create form view?
You don't honestly believe that Microsoft is going to package up all the logic
and functionality of Excel and put it into a nice little class that you can use
anytime, do you?  How could they sell their product, if they just give away the
engine?

Fri, 28 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How can i Create form view?
 appreciate the effort but I can`t
thanks

Quote:
> > boxes which makes it easier to print too. Like Excel

> Why don't you use like...excel :)

Sat, 29 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How can i Create form view?
no, definitely I don`t
I used Excel as an example because it is the most common app to explain my
question. That was all.
So, I don`t expect someone to give away anything.?
Thanks for your response anyway.
Best regards.

Lexcen

Quote:
> You don't honestly believe that Microsoft is going to package up all the
logic
> and functionality of Excel and put it into a nice little class that you
can use
> anytime, do you?  How could they sell their product, if they just give
away the
> engine?

Sat, 29 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How can i Create form view?
OK, I'm guessing that what you really want is a good GRID CONTROL.  Perhaps
someone here can recommend the best ones for you.

Sun, 30 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How can i Create form view?
www.dundas.com
www.stingray.com --> www.rogue-wave.com || www.roguewave.com

:)

Martin

Quote:
> OK, I'm guessing that what you really want is a good GRID CONTROL.
Perhaps
> someone here can recommend the best ones for you.

Sun, 30 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Trouble creating a form view

2. How can i Create form view?

3. How doi/can I create a form view of a property sheet

4. Need Help creating a common Form View Class.

5. Creating a paper form within a view

6. classes that inherit from Windows.Forms.Form - problem with View Designer

7. form view and record view

8. creating second view like initial view

9. Determining what canned preprocessor symbols are available

10. Create mutiple views of one document using different view classes

11. create a new doc/view pair from another view

12. Problems creating new IE views (Html views)