Wizard Question
Author Message
 Wizard Question

How do you get an icon to appear in the tray next to the clock?  Is
there a wizard for this?

Sat, 29 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Wizard Question
See Shell_NotifyIcon; MSDN has the details on it and the NOTIFYICONDATA
struct you'll need to use with it.  As for a wizard, I don't know of any,
but I don't see why you'd need one either -- its only one function and its
struct.

HTH

Quote:
> How do you get an icon to appear in the tray next to the clock?  Is
> there a wizard for this?

Sat, 29 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. app wizard and isapi extention wizard questions

2. New ATL Object wizard question

3. Class Wizard Question

4. A Simple Class Wizard Question

5. Class wizard question.

6. Class Wizard question

7. Unable to use ATL wizard in VC6 after using ATL wizard in VC7 dot net beta2

8. To wizard or not to wizard?

9. How to run the ATL Object Wizard control script without invoking the wizard

10. Wizard creation wizard :)

11. What's the wizard behind the wizard?

12. Wizard 97 style of wizards?