Easy way to truncate a text file
Author Message
 Easy way to truncate a text file

I have a text file that periodically needs a few lines truncated from the
end.  Is there an easy to do it?  Can I just write an EOF where I want the
file to end somehow?  It appears that _chsize() will work, but I have to
know the desired file size in bytes.  Anybody have a good solution?

Mon, 24 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Truncating large text files in C

2. TRUNCATING OPENED TEXT FILE

3. Append from text file & Truncate Table

4. how to truncate a text file

5. how to truncate a file opened in text mode

6. Easy question: How to: truncate ?

7. Easy way to display text file??

8. What is easiest way to read text file into mem and push into edit control

9. truncate text in data grid

10. Help: Truncate text causes exception in release, but not debug

11. Text truncated to 255

12. Truncated text field