how to get windows versions
Author Message
 how to get windows versions

Is there any api that we can use to give me the version of windows that is
currently running on my system?  Thanks

Mon, 28 Feb 2005 02:02:58 GMT
 how to get windows versions
GetVersionEx
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

and wrong." H.L. Mencken

Quote:
> Is there any api that we can use to give me the version of windows
that is
> currently running on my system?  Thanks

Mon, 28 Feb 2005 02:32:46 GMT
 how to get windows versions

    How about    GetVersionEx() ?

--
Cheers
Check Abdoul

Quote:
> Is there any api that we can use to give me the version of windows that is
> currently running on my system?  Thanks

Mon, 28 Feb 2005 02:40:55 GMT
 how to get windows versions

--
========================
Always wear a grin on your face :)

Mr. Jacky Luk

ICQ : 140681957

Homepage : http://home.netvigator.com/~luckie

Quote:

>     How about    GetVersionEx() ?

By the way, what does Ex means? just out of curiosity

Quote:
> --
> Cheers
> Check Abdoul
> ----------------

> > Is there any api that we can use to give me the version of windows that
is
> > currently running on my system?  Thanks

Tue, 01 Mar 2005 14:43:24 GMT
 how to get windows versions

    I believe 'Ex' means 'Extended' ( functionality )

--
Cheers
Check Abdoul

Quote:

> --
> ========================
> Always wear a grin on your face :)
> ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

> Mr. Jacky Luk

> ICQ : 140681957

> Homepage : http://home.netvigator.com/~luckie

> >     How about    GetVersionEx() ?

> By the way, what does Ex means? just out of curiosity

> > --
> > Cheers
> > Check Abdoul
> > ----------------

> > > Is there any api that we can use to give me the version of windows
that
> is
> > > currently running on my system?  Thanks

Tue, 01 Mar 2005 21:52:10 GMT

1. Trouble getting Windows Version, VersionNumber & SubVersionNumber from Registry

2. Getting Windows Version Number

3. getting window version (help!!!!)

4. Getting name of PrinterDriver files for different version of Windows

5. Programmatically getting the assembly version

6. Getting Version from Assembly

7. Getting window handle without matching window caption text

8. Problem with getting code from beta 2 to compile in the released version

9. Getting the versions of installed ODBC drivers

10. Please explain getting version information in code

11. My release version gets page fault

12. Getting File Version Information