oleacc.dll not found
Author Message
 oleacc.dll not found

Is there a way to prevent this dll from trying to load?
Im working on a MFC program that needs to be able to run
on win95 and when i try to run it i keep getting a
oleacc.dll not found error. I tried
using /delayload:oleacc.dll but that didn't help.

Sat, 12 Nov 2005 21:29:25 GMT
 oleacc.dll not found
Please disreguard
Quote:

Sun, 13 Nov 2005 00:02:05 GMT
 oleacc.dll not found

Quote:
>Is there a way to prevent this dll from trying to load?
>Im working on a MFC program that needs to be able to run
>on win95 and when i try to run it i keep getting a
>oleacc.dll not found error. I tried
>using /delayload:oleacc.dll but that didn't help.

Delayload only works when you're statically linking to MFC.

The problem is resolved in VC7.1 (VS2003) as the MFC DLL now
delayloads the ole accessibility DLL.

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Sun, 13 Nov 2005 00:13:41 GMT
 oleacc.dll not found
Is there a patch for this in the version that i have?
Version 7.0.9466

Quote:

Sun, 13 Nov 2005 03:06:28 GMT
 oleacc.dll not found

Quote:
>Is there a patch for this in the version that i have?
>Version 7.0.9466

Not that I'm aware of. I was pleasantly surprised to see it was fixed
in VS2003 because I'd been told that it wouldn't have been - so I
somehow doubt that it will be resolved in the supposedly forthcoming
bug fix pack for VS2002.

Upgrading to VS2003 is currently cheap!

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Sun, 13 Nov 2005 17:00:00 GMT

1. OLEACC.DLL not found

2. TSHRES.DLL OSSVCS.DLL not found

3. OLEACC.DLL error on Win95 for MFC apps

4. oleacc.dll problem

5. oleacc.dll -Active Accessability ...why is it loaded?

6. Unwanted use of 'OLEACC.dll'

7. why require oleacc.dll?

8. OLEACC.dll dependency

9. Delay Loading oleacc.dll

10. OLEACC.DLL required for apps built with VC++.NET

11. Oleacc.dll new dependancy