Newbee-Clear the Screen
Author Message
 Newbee-Clear the Screen

How do you clear the screen in a console program? I tried clrscr(); but
it was not recognized.  Is there another command or a different header
file possibly?  Surely there is a way to clear the screen to blank it
out and reset the colors. Do I have to make my own header files or a
separate function to do this in MS Visual C++?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 25 Feb 2003 21:41:00 GMT
 Newbee-Clear the Screen

Quote:

See http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq/lang/7.htm

--
Tomas Restrepo [VC++ MVP]
http://www.mvps.org/windev

Tue, 25 Feb 2003 23:43:23 GMT

1. Init Screen w/o Clear Screen

2. Clearing screen before displaying menu

3. clearing screen

4. Clear Screen

5. ANSI clear screen

6. Help clearing screen