Property Sheets : So many tabs ?
Author Message
 Property Sheets : So many tabs ?

Hi,

I've got a situation where I have so many pages on a property sheet that it
wraps the tabs for the pages into rows. Now I don't want this, on the
TabControl there is the flag TCS_MULTILINE which makes a spin button appear
to move to the hidden pages but I'm wondering is there any way to do it
with a PROPERTYSHEET. Now in the VC++ 4.0 documentation there was reference
to the flag PSH_MULTILINETABS but this was not defined anywhere in the
headers ( ?? ) And in any case I'm using VC++ 5.0. Now I realise that one
way to deal with this is shorten the PROPERTYPAGE title names or widen the
actual pages.... but this is not really what I want, so any takers ?

Thanks,
Daniel

Tue, 05 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Property Sheets : So many tabs ?

See my reply to your other post.

Ken

Tue, 05 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Q: Property Sheet with no tabs?

2. Property sheet with no tab control?

3. Property Sheets v/s Tabbed Control

4. Property sheet with several tabs and userdefined positions

5. Property sheets: Changing [tab] to [alt][tab]?

6. Q: Set Tab Window Text in Property Page/Property Sheet

7. Disabling Property page tabs in the Property sheet

8. Property Sheet : Too Many Tabs... Ahhhh!

9. Property Sheet : Too Many Tabs... Ahhhh!

10. Property Sheet within a Property Sheet

11. Property sheet from property sheet

12. Q: Property sheet within a property sheet