SOS...SOS...SOS...URGENT HELP about VC++ build ASP componts,Please
Author Message
 SOS...SOS...SOS...URGENT HELP about VC++ build ASP componts,Please

Dear everybody:

  I need develop an asp componts with vc++,I have build it with "MFC
AppWizard(DLL)" but it not work very well,and i build with "MFC
AppWizard(EXE)" then it work very well!. Not as a dll componts ,an EXE VC
componts can't be registed by my clent server, so how to make the VC++ exe
componts so it can be registed by clent server???

  any help will be great thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Thu, 20 May 2004 10:30:02 GMT
 SOS...SOS...SOS...URGENT HELP about VC++ build ASP componts,Please
Hi,

As I understand, you are able to register the components in MFC DLL, but
the componets cannot be registered in MFC EXE. Please correct me if there
is any misunderstanding.

Are the components ATL objects? Did you add them to MFC DLL or EXE project
by inserting a new ATL object?
If so, there is a known issue that it may fail to add registration code the
first time when we call to add a new ATL object to MFC project. For
detailed information and resolution, please refer to KB article Q198537 in
MSDN or MSDN online at
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q198/5/37.ASP.

Please let me know if this helps.

Regards,
HuangTM

reserved.

Sat, 22 May 2004 17:31:10 GMT

1. SOS SOS SOS Please solve my problems

2. Help with coding needed!!!! S.O.S 911 S.O.S. 911

3. sos SOS !!!

4. sos SOS ...

5. SOS SOS I have an exception.....

6. Urgent SOS, Debugging C programs in Unix Env.

7. sos, urgent problem about CRecordset and CDatabase;

8. sos, urgent problem about CRecordset and CDatabase;

9. Help....SOS.....Help!

10. SOS...SOS..:How do you activate the VC++ 5 debugger within a program?

11. SOS, how to disable/enable local network by vc programming (Win 2k)

12. SOS... HELP NEEDED