Authentication code?
Author Message
 Authentication code?

I am currently writing authentication software for Windows NT.  It
currently supports Tacacs, but I would like it to also support Tacacs+,
XTacacs, Radius, etc.  Does anyone out there know of the code which can be
used to handle these types of requests?  I don't need the extended features
of these protocols.  I just need the basics.  Code in Visual Basic would be
great, but I will also take any code in Visual C++.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Jacob J. Boyer

Sat, 06 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Authentication code?

2. Code Authentication, control is unsafe?

3. question about code authentication

4. BROWSER SPECIFIC!!! Forms authentication error

5. Form Authentication issue

6. Providing basic authentication to http-based Web service

7. trouble changing the default url for forms based authentication

8. Proxy Authentication Required.

9. Certificate based Authentication in .Net WebServices

10. Web Service Authentication

11. RADIUS Authentication Server Examples

12. Web Service Authentication