How to determine the length of a tab (\t)...
Author Message
 How to determine the length of a tab (\t)...

In a Listbox, I display strings with tab between 2 words (with \t). I'd like
to reduce the length of the space between the 2 words. How can I do ?

Thanks

Tue, 30 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to determine the length of a tab (\t)...

Quote:
> In a Listbox, I display strings with tab between 2 words (with \t).
I'd like
> to reduce the length of the space between the 2 words. How can I do

?

LB_SETTABSTOPS

With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

Tue, 30 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to determine the length of a tab (\t)...

2. Q: pre-determining length of sprintf output?

3. determining array length

4. Determine length of array using sizeof

5. Determining file lengths...

6. Determining the length of an int in string form

7. Determining text length in pixels

8. Determining the length of the string.

9. determine the length of a CInternetFile

10. Determining true length of string

11. Tab length

12. How to control whitespace length for Tab in Multiline textbox