Unknown exception 0xC0000022?
Author Message
 Unknown exception 0xC0000022?

I am getting the following error when I run my application on a Windows
NT 4.0 Server (SP3):

MyApp.exe - Application Error
The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000022).
Click on OK to terminate the application."

I cannot find any documentation for exception 0xC0000022. Does anybody
know what it means? The application runs fine on all other NT servers
and workstations I have tried.

Thanks,

Esa

Sun, 30 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. unknown software exception at VC startup

2. RPC on NT : Unknown software exception?

3. Unknown exception in COMCTL32.DLL

4. CFile exception: accessDenied, File Unknown, OS error information = 5 -- Updated

5. unknown software exception

6. Unknown Exceptions

7. Unknown Exception

8. Unknown exception type

9. Unknown exception in CDatabase::Close()

10. Unknown DAO exception

11. creating an unknown object in an unknown assembly ?

12. Translate a SEH exception into a C++ exception