When should I start win API ?
Author Message
 When should I start win API ?

I read through a book in C++ (C++ how to program bye Deitels)  ---  I think
I understand it pretty good --- but I am still not sure if I am good enough
yet to go into win API  ???

Any suggestions ?

Thanks

--

- ThanhVu Nguyen -
PSU ,   http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 26 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 When should I start win API ?
Bonjour!

Quote:
>I read through a book in C++ (C++ how to program bye Deitels)  ---  I think
>I understand it pretty good --- but I am still not sure if I am good enough
>yet to go into win API  ???

If you know C, then you will understand WinAPI. What you do when using
it, is that you take a function, i.g. CopyFile. Then you look up which
parameters it wants and try to use pointers, different data types
correctly. That is the main problem.
I think, if you understand C, you will not have many problems with
API.

Robert

Robert Fink

Germany

Wed, 26 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help: start win .exe from win .exe

2. Service sometimes won't automatically start on Windows2000

3. When compiler won't start from IDE...

4. How to start a application through a Win NT service

5. Getting started with API programming

6. ATL Object Wizard won't start

7. Detecting process start in Win 3.1

8. Help please - Dialog-based app won't start - Acc Vio C0000005 - VC 5 - Win200

9. How to create menu like START in Win 95

10. How to start a application through a Win NT service

11. How do I start my application when win 9X

12. VC5.0 Help won't start