VC++ project name how to change?
Author Message
 VC++ project name how to change?

Hi I have a workspace with a project I want to duplicate and modify.  I
tried copying the directory it is in, changing the file names and
modifying everything I could find that was file name specific in
another workspace. But the project name stays the same as it was in the
old directory. I think I have to change the project name because you
can't have two different projects with the same name in the same
workspace.  Any workarounds?
Thanks,
Chas
--
Life is Dance and Dance is Life

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 26 Feb 2003 01:04:03 GMT
 VC++ project name how to change?
Open the .dsp file in a text editor, replace all the old name with a new
name.

Feng Yuan             www.fengyuan.com

Wed, 26 Feb 2003 01:29:43 GMT
 VC++ project name how to change?

Quote:

> Open the .dsp file in a text editor, replace all the old name with a new
> name.

> Feng Yuan             www.fengyuan.com

this will work fine, but you can also try to recreate the project and add the existing files into it. that is if you don't wanna handle the .dsp file yourself.

Wed, 26 Feb 2003 10:54:01 GMT
 VC++ project name how to change?
www.fengyuan.com
Quote:

> this will work fine, but you can also try to recreate the project and

add the existing files into it. that is if you don't wanna handle
the .dsp file yourself.
Thanks
--
Life is Dance and Dance is Life

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 01 Mar 2003 00:53:48 GMT
 VC++ project name how to change?

Quote:
> Open the .dsp file in a text editor, replace all the old name with a
new
> name.

> Feng Yuan             www.fengyuan.com

Thanks
--
Life is Dance and Dance is Life

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 01 Mar 2003 00:52:08 GMT

1. Change Project name in VC++ 5

2. Changing Application Name Inside VC++ Project

3. Change name of project in VC++

4. Change Project/Exe Name VC++ 5.0?

5. How to change project name in VC++4.0

6. changing application name in vc++

7. Can I change project's name?

8. Change a project/ file name in Visual C++?

9. change name of project...

10. Changing a project name

11. change a projects name !

12. change the name of the project / or workspace