Saving CBitmap to a bmp file
Author Message
 Saving CBitmap to a bmp file

Is there any easy way to save a CBitmap object to a .bmp file ?
Something like Picture.Image.SaveToFile("FileName.bmp") in VCL.
Or I should write my code for BITMAPINFOHEADER, RGBQUAD structures, etc.

Thank you.
Sergiu

Fri, 06 Jun 2003 22:34:22 GMT
 Saving CBitmap to a bmp file

Yes, you must write the file structure manually. Except if you are willing to use OLE, you can use OleCreatePictureIndirect then IPicture::SaveAsFile
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

  Is there any easy way to save a CBitmap object to a .bmp file ?
  Something like Picture.Image.SaveToFile("FileName.bmp") in VCL.
  Or I should write my code for BITMAPINFOHEADER, RGBQUAD structures, etc.

  Thank you.
  Sergiu

Sat, 07 Jun 2003 04:27:27 GMT

1. simple question:how to save CBitmap to bmp file

2. How to save CBitmap into BMP-file ?

3. P. Saving a CBitmap object in a .bmp file

4. How to save a CBitmap to a .bmp file

5. Q:How to save a CBitmap object to a .bmp file

6. Save CDC or CBitmap to BMP ?áêì

7. Converting CBitmap to BMP file

8. load an .bmp file into a CBitmap object

9. CBitmap object and bmp file

10. CBitmap - Creating from .BMP file dynamically.

11. CBitmap - Creating from .BMP file dynamically ( Re-post )

12. load an .bmp file into a CBitmap object