Wanted: Tool to check compiler options for consistancy among subprojects
Author Message
 Wanted: Tool to check compiler options for consistancy among subprojects

Does anyone know of any tools that are available that would allow me to
check that we have consistent compiler options among all of our sub
projects?  We have a rather extensive project that has a total of 40 sub
projects.  It is a nightmare to confirm that the compiler options among
all those sub projects are the same, as well as if we have consistent
compiler options between debug and release builds except for the
standard differences.

Thanks in advance,

When privacy is outlawed, bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl.

Mon, 23 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Wanted: Tool to check compiler options for consistancy among subprojects
If you have all the subprojects in one workspace, you can use VC's
Project Settings dialog to set all the compiler options for all the
projects in one fell swoop.

Quote:
>Does anyone know of any tools that are available that would allow me to
>check that we have consistent compiler options among all of our sub
>projects?  We have a rather extensive project that has a total of 40 sub
>projects.  It is a nightmare to confirm that the compiler options among
>all those sub projects are the same, as well as if we have consistent
>compiler options between debug and release builds except for the
>standard differences.

>Thanks in advance,

>When privacy is outlawed, bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl.

Don Grasberger
Apply Occam's razor to Bill's beard.

(remove --- from address to e-mail)

Tue, 24 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. malloc memory allocation checking tool wanted

2. Options wanted on MIX Power C compiler

3. Options wanted on MIX Power C compiler

4. Compiler option for checking exceptions

5. Projects, Subprojects, and setting options

6. Wanted: Details, R3000 Compilers, Tools for embedded applications

7. Segregate Visual Studio Tools Options.

8. Tools->Options->Directories settings - How to update automatically

9. Command Line Modify Tools->Options->Directories

10. Tools|Options|Directories|IncludeFiles ...

11. Options|Tools

12. VC5 IDE forgets Tool Options