Re-size my dialog
Author Message
 Re-size my dialog

Hi all,

I have a dialog-based app with some controls at the bottom.  What I want
to do is re-size that dialog at startup, i.e. make it shorter, so that
the controls do not appear.  Then, later in my app, I'd like to enlarge
the dialog to its original size so the controls are visible.  Is this
possible?  I don't see a function like SizeWindow()...

Thanks!
Dale

Sun, 01 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Resizing a dialog based app based on its view's size

2. how to resize controls with the resizing of dialog box

3. resizing a dialog

4. Newbie question: resizing a dialog window

5. resizing a dialog

6. Resizing a dialog

7. Resize MFC Dialog

8. How to resize a dialog.

9. Resize a dialog Window

10. Resizing a Dialog only MFC window

11. Resizing a dialog bar

12. List control that resizes with dialog