About an application's path?
Author Message
 About an application's path?

Hi,all:
 When running my application,if the current path is the path of including
my *.exe file? How to define the current path about the windows
system?Appreciate for any messages.

Sun, 27 Feb 2005 14:15:09 GMT
 About an application's path?
Hi Scott,

you can get your application path:

char szFileName [MAX_PATH] ;

GetModuleFileName (NULL, szFileName, sizeof (szFileName)) ;

Greetings
Uli

Quote:
> Hi,all:
>  When running my application,if the current path is the path of including
> my *.exe file? How to define the current path about the windows
> system?Appreciate for any messages.

Sun, 27 Feb 2005 16:09:56 GMT
 About an application's path?

Quote:
> Hi Scott,

> you can get your application path:

> char szFileName [MAX_PATH] ;

> GetModuleFileName (NULL, szFileName, sizeof (szFileName)) ;

> Greetings
> Uli

>> Hi,all:
>>  When running my application,if the current path is the path of
>>  including
>> my *.exe file? How to define the current path about the windows
>> system?Appreciate for any messages.

Hi,Uli:
 Thank you.Could you tell me How to define the current path about the
windows system?

Sun, 27 Feb 2005 17:35:51 GMT
 About an application's path?
Hi Scott,
you can get the path to your windows system:
char szBuffer[MAX_PATH] ;

GetWindowsDirectory (szBuffer, sizeof (szBuffer)) ;

Greetings
Uli

Quote:

> > Hi Scott,

> > you can get your application path:

> > char szFileName [MAX_PATH] ;

> > GetModuleFileName (NULL, szFileName, sizeof (szFileName)) ;

> > Greetings
> > Uli

> >> Hi,all:
> >>  When running my application,if the current path is the path of
> >>  including
> >> my *.exe file? How to define the current path about the windows
> >> system?Appreciate for any messages.

> Hi,Uli:
>  Thank you.Could you tell me How to define the current path about the
> windows system?

Sun, 27 Feb 2005 19:44:07 GMT
 About an application's path?

Quote:

> > Hi Scott,

> > you can get your application path:

> > char szFileName [MAX_PATH] ;

> > GetModuleFileName (NULL, szFileName, sizeof (szFileName)) ;

> > Greetings
> > Uli

> >> Hi,all:
> >>  When running my application,if the current path is the path of
> >>  including
> >> my *.exe file? How to define the current path about the windows
> >> system?Appreciate for any messages.

> Hi,Uli:
>  Thank you.Could you tell me How to define the current path about the
> windows system?

Perhaps SetCurrentDirectory() ?

Jay

Sun, 27 Feb 2005 23:37:21 GMT

1. Adding My Application's Path to PATH ?

2. Adding an application's path to PATH On Win NT

3. Getting the application's path

4. Q: Getting Application's Path?

5. Getting Application's Path?

6. Getting the application's path