How to Get Printer/Job Status by Win API
Author Message
 How to Get Printer/Job Status by Win API

Quote:
> Hi all,

Walter,

    - don't cross-post excessively
    - without a single exception your message is off-topic in all of the
groups you chose
    - don't repost after a short time
    - avoid HTML postings
    - and especially, since you're oh-so-smart: DON'T SET THE DATE OF YOUR
MESSAGE INTO THE FUTURE! We really don't want to see your {*filter*}on top for
almost a year!

Welcome in my kill filter. * PLONK *

Fri, 26 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to Get Printer/Job Status by Win API
wow.

Quote:

> > Hi all,

> Walter,

>     - don't cross-post excessively
>     - without a single exception your message is off-topic in all of the
> groups you chose
>     - don't repost after a short time
>     - avoid HTML postings
>     - and especially, since you're oh-so-smart: DON'T SET THE DATE OF YOUR
> MESSAGE INTO THE FUTURE! We really don't want to see your {*filter*}on top for
> almost a year!

> Welcome in my kill filter. * PLONK *

Fri, 26 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to Get Printer/Job Status by Win API

2. Getting The Print Job Status

3. Getting The Print Job Status

4. Getting Printer Status/Comment like PrintDialog

5. Getting the status from an HP Printer

6. Getting the printer STATUS through the C program?

7. Getting the Printer Status in NT 4.0

8. getting printer status

9. win API: NT/Win95 printer compatibilty problems

10. Getting printer handle from Printer.hDC

11. Print Job Status

12. How to get the status of a printer