Problems w/ video quality using CAnimateCtrl
Author Message
 Problems w/ video quality using CAnimateCtrl

 I am experimenting with animation controls in Visual C++ 5.0. I find that
 no matter what animation I play in a Dialog box, it is of extremely poor
 quality.  Playing the same animation in an AVI player shows the quality I
 am looking for.  Is this a limitation of the CAnimateCtrl or are there
 things I need to check?

Sat, 06 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Playing AVI's not using CAnimateCtrl

2. Preloading using "CAnimateCtrl"

3. CAnimateCtrl / Common Control version 6.0 problem???

4. Problems with CAnimateCtrl in XP

5. CAnimateCtrl problem with Transparency

6. stretched CBitmap quality problem ?

7. problem with CAnimateCtrl::open an AVI

8. Background colour on CAnimateCtrl problem

9. CAnimateCtrl problem

10. CAnimateCtrl: Problem creating an AVI file

11. Q: Simple(?) CAnimateCtrl problem

12. CAnimateCtrl palette problems