Add a button to the explorer's toolbar
Author Message
 Add a button to the explorer's toolbar

Dear all,

Does anybody know how to add a button on the
Windows Explorer and IE Toolbar using VC++?
when the button is clicked my application is
launched.

Thanks

Xudong

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 07 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Add a button to the explorer's toolbar
Check out MSDN. Search for "Browser Extensions
Overview". Look for tutorials.

Jack

Quote:

> Dear all,

> Does anybody know how to add a button on the
> Windows Explorer and IE Toolbar using VC++?
> when the button is clicked my application is
> launched.

> Thanks

> Xudong

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Mon, 14 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. add toolbar button to IE's menu bar

2. Getting an Add-in's Toolbar to appear when the Add-In is installed

3. Getting an Add-in's Toolbar to appear when the Add-In is installed

4. Add on toolbar for Internet Explorer?

5. Add on toolbar for Internet Explorer?

6. Getting iwebbrowser2 from ishellbrowser--the interface passed to setsite of internet explorer toolbar button com object

7. Getting iwebbrowser2 from ishellbrowser--the interface passed to setsite of internet explorer toolbar button com object

8. How to capture the message of toolbar's button's pushdown event

9. adding items to explorer's menu ?????

10. Drop-down buttons on Toolbar Control in IE Add-in

11. how to add handler to toolbar button (VC++)

12. Add-in toolbar button