Oleacc.dll new dependancy
Author Message
 Oleacc.dll new dependancy

I ran into a small problem using visual studio 7 and
creating a new MFC dialog based project. It had a new
dependancy oleacc. (so it will not run on win95 with out
tweaking) Does any one know of a way to get ride of this
dependany or why it was included in VS7?
Thanks in advance
Aaron

Sat, 26 Mar 2005 04:09:37 GMT
 Oleacc.dll new dependancy
Aaron,

Quote:
> I ran into a small problem using visual studio 7 and
> creating a new mfc dialog based project. It had a new
> dependancy oleacc. (so it will not run on win95 with out
> tweaking) Does any one know of a way to get ride of this
> dependany or why it was included in VS7?

I believe other than rebuilding the MFC library from the sources, the trick
is to link statically to MFC and set oleacc.dll to delayload from the linker
settings.

See
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=ha01...
4epg1lvc9sb38klabodjefd%404ax.com
for example.

--
Tomas Restrepo

Sat, 26 Mar 2005 09:42:34 GMT
 Oleacc.dll new dependancy
Hi Aaron,

Statically linking to MFC and delayloading oleacc.dll works fine as a
workaround.

You need to link with delayimp.lib to resolve this lnk2001 error with above
workaround:
oleacc.lib(OLEACC.dll) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol

Best Regards,

Billy Zhang
Microsoft

Got .Net?  http://www.gotdotnet.com

Mon, 28 Mar 2005 10:48:30 GMT

1. dependancy on atl.dll

2. OLEACC.DLL error on Win95 for MFC apps

3. oleacc.dll problem

4. oleacc.dll -Active Accessability ...why is it loaded?

5. Unwanted use of 'OLEACC.dll'

6. why require oleacc.dll?

7. OLEACC.dll dependency

8. Delay Loading oleacc.dll

9. OLEACC.DLL required for apps built with VC++.NET

10. oleacc.dll not found

12. recompiled program now DEPENDS on OLEACC.DLL