How to Authenticate an Executable File?
Author Message
 How to Authenticate an Executable File?

I know there is a MD5 algorithm can authenticate a file, but is there any
APIs can do this?

Thx.

Mon, 28 Feb 2005 05:04:02 GMT
 How to Authenticate an Executable File?
WinVerifyTrust
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

and wrong." H.L. Mencken

Quote:
> I know there is a MD5 algorithm can authenticate a file, but is there
any
> APIs can do this?

> Thx.

Mon, 28 Feb 2005 05:51:45 GMT

1. Request on how to get source file from executable file

2. is a file an executable ?

3. Running the executable file off the network drive

4. Wrapping a readme file and executable program

5. Can a program change its executable file ?

6. Run other executable files from C# program and wait for it returns

7. where is the executable file from libf2c?

8. Executable Code in Header Files (!?)

9. Executable Files

10. Need HELP with a creating a self-extracting executable file

11. Executable File Format

12. putting executable code into an external file