Start a dialog based application minimized
Author Message
 Start a dialog based application minimized

Hi
How can I <ThisEmail.Subject.Value> using MFC ?
I tried with a "ShowWindow(SW_HIDE)" in the "OnInitDialog()" but it doesn't
worked (I think because there's nothing to SW_HIDE yet)

 Thanks!

 hM

Mon, 23 Aug 2004 20:24:21 GMT
 Start a dialog based application minimized
I would start up with the WS_VISIBLE style turned off, and call
ShowWindow(SW_SHOW) to show the window when the time comes.

Quote:
> Hi
> How can I <ThisEmail.Subject.Value> using MFC ?
> I tried with a "ShowWindow(SW_HIDE)" in the "OnInitDialog()" but it
doesn't
> worked (I think because there's nothing to SW_HIDE yet)

>  Thanks!

>  hM

Mon, 23 Aug 2004 21:09:40 GMT
 Start a dialog based application minimized
I did but the dialog's still visible!
The application is made of ONE dialog, that's launched by a standard
DoModal( ).
Perhaps the main dialog can't be launched as hidden?

Quote:
> I would start up with the WS_VISIBLE style turned off, and call
> ShowWindow(SW_SHOW) to show the window when the time comes.

> > Hi
> > How can I <ThisEmail.Subject.Value> using MFC ?
> > I tried with a "ShowWindow(SW_HIDE)" in the "OnInitDialog()" but it
> doesn't
> > worked (I think because there's nothing to SW_HIDE yet)

> >  Thanks!

> >  hM

Tue, 24 Aug 2004 03:16:49 GMT

1. Starting a Dialog Based app minimized.

2. Dialog-based app starting minimized

3. minimize dialog base application

4. Minimizing a dialog-based application on startup...?

5. Starting a Dialog based application (MFC)

6. Starting dialog based application minimised

7. HOWTO: hide dialog when a dialog-based app starts

8. Start selection dialog before the application starts ...

9. dialog to start minimized?

10. Starting MFC dialog minimized

11. start dialog app minimized

12. Starting a dialog minimized: please assist.