Reading binary registry value
Author Message
 Reading binary registry value

How can I read an binary value of the registry? I can read normal values
(characters) with QueryValue of the CRegKey class, but when I try to read an
binary value, the program crashes.
I want to know what the screensaver password is. This is the 'file':
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\ScreenSave_Data

Jochem.

Sun, 23 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Read a binary value from the registry

2. Registry & Binary Values

3. Setting Large (Binary) values in Registry

4. Setting large binary values in registry using RegSetValueEx

5. Getting Binary Registry Key Value

6. Registry & Binary Values

7. HELP: How to Query Binary registry values

8. HELP: How to Query Binary registry values

9. Writing Binary Values to Win95 Registry

10. Reading Binary Data from the Registry

11. Read/Set Binary Data in registry

12. How to read Binary/Hex data from the registry