non-mfc calling mfc example
Author Message
 non-mfc calling mfc example

I need an example or two of a non-mfc application calling a MFC dll.  I
have two product api's, one sdk is non-mfc and the other is mfc and I
need to open a mfc dialog in a mfc dll from the non-mfc api dll.

Michael Oliver

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 11 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 non-mfc calling mfc example

Quote:
>I need an example or two of a non-mfc application calling a mfc dll.  I
>have two product api's, one sdk is non-mfc and the other is mfc and I
>need to open a mfc dialog in a mfc dll from the non-mfc api dll.

Michael,

I can't find a definitive public sample, but usually all you need to
do is to add the following line to the beginning of any function
exported from the DLL which operates on MFC objects.

        AFX_MANAGE_STATE(AfxGetStaticModuleState());

Have a look at TN066 "Regular DLLs Using the MFC Shared Library
Require AFX_MANAGE_STATE in Exported Functions" for a bit more detail.

Dave
----
Remove ".---" for the real address.

Fri, 12 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. non-mfc app needs to domodal on mfc dialog example

2. set_new_handler in non MFC library called from MFC application

3. Calling MFC DLLs from non-MFC programs

4. MFC DLL needs to be called from Non-MFC VB.

5. Calling mfc library from non-mfc program

6. Calling MFC DLLs from a non-MFC app

7. Calling MFC (dialog) from non-MFC framework

8. Non-MFC OLE client calling MFC-built server DLL

9. Non-MFC OLE client calling MFC-built server DLL

10. Non-MFC example of Edit class?

11. non-MFC FTP example?

12. MSVC 4.2 Problems (MFC/non MFC)