Book to learn C++
Author Message
 Book to learn C++

I'm currently a Visual Basic 5 developer and want to learn Microsoft Visual
C++ 5.0

I'm new to programming with C++ so I'm looking for a good book.

Does anyone know a good book to start programming in MS Visual C++ 5.0?

Thanks,

        Edwin Engelen

Mon, 04 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Book to learn C++

Quote:

>I'm currently a Visual Basic 5 developer and want to learn Microsoft Visual
>C++ 5.0

>I'm new to programming with C++ so I'm looking for a good book.

>Does anyone know a good book to start programming in MS Visual C++ 5.0?

I like Programming Windows 95 with MFC (MSPRESS) by Jeff Prosise
(ISBN-1-55615-902-1)

Regards,
Will

Mon, 04 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. book to learn C++ for C programmers

2. Books: Which ones best for learning C/C++

3. Best book(s) for learning C, C++?

4. VISUAL C++ Learning Sites / Books

5. Good books for learning c/c++?

6. Book to learn C/C++

7. Good book for learning C/C++

8. Best books on using VC and learning C++ ?

9. Problem Loading VC++ 1.0 from CD Supplied with Learn Visual C++ Now Book from MS Press

10. FS: Visual C++ Learning Edition and Book

11. Best book for learning pointers & reference book

12. Should I learn C before learning C++?