It's fairly simple.  Search in the MSDN for "Shell_NotifyIcon" -- you'll
find overviews, interfaces, and sample code.

HTH

Quote:

> Hi!  I got some problems on how to automatically invoke applications
> upon loading windows, and then loading the icon into the taskbar,
> beside
> the timer.  I like to have an application which will be automatically
> opened already upon loading windows, similarly to the Volume Control,
> Date/Time properties, and some other appl. , whhich always stays at
> the
> taskbar...  Thanks for helping!!!!

> Carol

-- Aaron
---------------------
Aaron J Margosis

ScrnSaveSwitch/Plus - Screen Saver Control Utility:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 02 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

Hi!  I got some problems on how to automatically invoke applications
upon loading windows, and then loading the icon into the taskbar, beside
the timer.  I like to have an application which will be automatically
opened already upon loading windows, similarly to the Volume Control,
Date/Time properties, and some other appl. , whhich always stays at the
taskbar...  Thanks for helping!!!!

Carol

Sun, 02 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

2. Put the icon in the taskbar beside clock

3. Tray Icon without Taskbar Icon

4. Hide taskbar icon on application startup (show only task tray icon)

5. Tray Icon without Taskbar Icon

6. icon in the taskbar notification area(where we see the system time) (Urgent Help)

7. While Loading an Icon From an Icon File Can We Explicitly Specify Which Icon (32 Bit or 16 bit or Size 16X16 or 32X32) To Load

8. How to place a small icon in the right coner of taskbar when the app running instead displayed its icon in taskbar?

9. add icon to the name of appli in taskbar

10. Taskbar notification icons

11. BLINK the icon in taskbar when deactive

12. Icon in Taskbar