Linking to Excel
Author Message
 Linking to Excel

     Can anyone tell me how to find some Visual C++ example code that
sets up a link to Microsoft Excel and calls the methods there?  This
sort of thing is easy in Visual Basic, but I've looked through a dozen
books on Visual C++ and not one of them covers it.

Sun, 27 Feb 2005 08:30:38 GMT
 Linking to Excel

Quote:
>      Can anyone tell me how to find some Visual C++ example code that
> sets up a link to Microsoft Excel and calls the methods there?  This
> sort of thing is easy in Visual Basic, but I've looked through a dozen
> books on Visual C++ and not one of them covers it.

Check out this link:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/KB/Articles/Q196/7/76.asp

Jay

Sun, 27 Feb 2005 23:35:18 GMT

1. linking an Excel sheet in Windows Forms

2. Is it possible to dynamically link with Excel?

3. DDE link to excel

4. Is it possible to dynamically link with Excel?

5. OLE link to Excel

6. How to make a link from C to an Excel file

7. VC++ to Excel link

8. Linking debugger output to Excel

9. embedding vs linking Excel charts in the application

10. MFC Automation of Excel 97 -- Links to available sample code

11. change excel.application to excel spreadsheet

12. Excel automation: saving a text file in Excel format