1024 letters in command line
Author Message
 1024 letters in command line

I have a lot of include path and the command line makes more than 1024
letters. Is it possible for Visual C to manage more than 1024 ?

Sat, 12 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 1024 letters in command line

If your talking VC++ 1.5 then the answer is no
--
Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do "practice"?

Mon, 14 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 1024 letters in command line

Quote:

> If your talking VC++ 1.5 then the answer is no
> --
> Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do "practice"?

Thank you Jim for answering.
And if I'm talking VC++ 4.2, should the answer be yes ?
--
It is as much unnerving to say "Computer Science".

Tue, 15 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 1024 letters in command line

I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think there is a limit for the length
of a command line for 32bit apps  (well I'm sure there's a limit its
just very big)
--
Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do "practice"?

Tue, 15 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. please any one help me in dividing 1024 bit number with 1024 bit another number

2. Program that Prints Letters A to Z but this time 3 letters per line in output

3. preventing the logo and command line from being printed during command line build

4. char (*array_p) [1024] question

5. how to replace /e:1024 by /e:2048 ?

6. converting const char* to unsigned char[1024]

7. How to listen to a port < 1024

8. ETDT_ENABLETAB background repeats at 1024 pixels - aggggh

9. 1024*768 graphic

10. 1024 * 768 Resolution?

11. Misleading Disk full error when writing files beyond 32767 * 1024 bytes

12. How to execute a DOS Command (command line)