desktop background image
Author Message
 desktop background image
SystemParametersInfo(SPI_SETDESKWALLPAPER)
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

and wrong." H.L. Mencken

Quote:
> Is there a function that lets you change the desktop
> background via Win32. Would you use an IShell?

Wed, 02 Mar 2005 04:40:11 GMT

1. Refreshing desktop background image.

2. Refreshing desktop background image.

3. How can I control windows 98 desktop background?

4. How to change the background of desktop(descktoppictures).

5. Change desktop background with bitmap

6. How to SetSysColors() of the desktop background permanently?

7. How to change desktop background?

8. How to determine desktop background color

9. to write compressed desktop image to a screen

10. NT 4.0 Desktop Icons And Image List

11. CListCtrl can change background image, do anyone know to change the background image of CTreeCtrl ?

12. Realtime Strectching Background Image in a Form?