__argv fails in dll when using multi-threaded msvcrt dll's
Author Message
 __argv fails in dll when using multi-threaded msvcrt dll's

accessing __argc and __argv fails when i compile my dll with the MultiThread
DLL compile option.  __argc always comes back as zero.

I suppose i could get around this by using the Win32 API, but it would be a
pain.

Is there a way to fix it?

Thanks

DanL

Sat, 08 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 __argv fails in dll when using multi-threaded msvcrt dll's

Quote:
>accessing __argc and __argv fails when i compile my dll with the MultiThread
>DLL compile option.  __argc always comes back as zero.

Daniel,

If you compile it with any other option, what do you get? I wouldn't
have expected these to work for a DLL anyway.

Dave

Sun, 09 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. malloc fails sooner when using multithreaded DLL run-time

2. Please explain msvcrt.dll msvcrt20.dll msvcrt40.dll

3. msvcrt.dll mfc42.dll mfco42.dll

4. MSVCRT.DLL malloc() behavior in multithreaded program

5. Using in Multi DLL's

6. Difference between MSVCRT.DLL and MSVCR70.DLL?

7. Setting up Remote Debugging / I can't install the msvcrt.dll

8. msvcrt.dll and mfc42.dll

9. REPOST: Redistributing/Installign MSVCP60.DLL and MSVCRT.DLL on NT/2K/ME/XP

10. MSVCRT.DLL and PLUGIN.DLL

11. Using a DLL's resources from another DLL

12. Multi-threading and DLL