DLL loading (Windows NT vs Windows 98)
Author Message
 DLL loading (Windows NT vs Windows 98)

Hello

I have the following problem:

I have made a Windows NT application this application
works with a resource dll loaded with “AfxLoadLibrary”.
The application works correctly under Windows NT but when
I try to run the application under Windows 98 it fails
when it tray to load the DLL.

Thanks in advance

Fri, 04 Mar 2005 22:09:13 GMT
 DLL loading (Windows NT vs Windows 98)
Run Dependancy Walker on ur DLL & find out all DLLs required by ur DLL.
And check that all DLL are present on target m/c

Vinod

Quote:
> Hello

> I have the following problem:

> I have made a Windows NT application this application
> works with a resource dll loaded with “AfxLoadLibrary”.
> The application works correctly under Windows NT but when
> I try to run the application under Windows 98 it fails
> when it tray to load the DLL.

> Thanks in advance

Fri, 04 Mar 2005 22:54:59 GMT

1. Windows 98 vs Windows NT

2. Windows 98 Windows NT Visual C++ V1.52 and low level graphics

3. Setupx.dll VS Setupx.w95 in windows 98

4. Getting MAC Address in WIndows 98 and NT/2000/NT

5. NT sys calls cause dll not to load on 98

6. COM in Windows NT 4 vs. Windows 2000

7. CWebBrowser thread debug results (Windows 95 vs Windows NT)

8. Need to factor in Windows 98/NT differences?

9. I need help with audio control under Windows 98/NT

10. DCOM with windows NT/ 95-98

11. Problems with Windows NT/98 programming

12. I need help with audio control under Windows 98/NT