VC ATL Com with MTS support problem!!
Author Message
 VC ATL Com with MTS support problem!!

Quote:
> Hi ALL,

> I have an object Called Messges which has a method called
> "AddNew"..

> AddNew accepts an IDispatch pointer to another object calld
> "MessageDetails"....this second object only has properties.....

> Both of these are deployed inside a COM+ app on Win2K...

> Now, my problem is.. when i try to access properties of the MessageDetails
> object using the passed IDispatch pointer.. it failes....
> MesageDetails object is originally created by an ASP page and populated
with
> values....

> But...if i use this COM server as an in process COM with a small VB app..
it
> works....

> Is this due to a "Out of Process Marshaling" issue ????

> any help would be greatly appreciated.. :)

> Suneth

Sat, 26 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ATL COM Project with MFC Support causes problem with Processor Pack for VC.

2. Adding ATL COM support to VC application.

3. Do MTS components support COM Exceptions?

4. ATL COM - Passing ATL COM classes through another ATL COM class in the same app

5. Handling MTS ATL COM Errors

6. How to Remove MTS from ATL Com Object

7. How to deploy MTS/ATL/MFC COM

8. US-TX-Dallas DEVELOPERS Visual C++, MFC, ATL/COM/DCOM, MTS, SQL 2

9. US-TX-Dallas DEVELOPERS Visual C++, MFC, ATL/COM/DCOM, MTS, SQL 5

10. US-TX-Dallas DEVELOPERS Visual C++, MFC, ATL/COM/DCOM, MTS, SQL 4

11. debugging COM under MTS with VC

12. VB COM MIGRATION TO ATL VC COM