CreateFile problem
Author Message
 CreateFile problem

I have a problem with using function
CreateFile( LPCTSTR lpFileName, ... )
when I try to open file on a network computer.

If this computer belongs to my domain I write lpFileName like:
   "\\computername\shareddirectory\filename.ext",
and this works OK.

When this computer belongs to another domain, what I must to do?
"\\domainname\computername\shareddirectory\filename.ext" doesn't works.

Sun, 07 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. CreateFile() problem

2. CreateFile() problem with serial comm in Release version

3. File opens vs CreateFile problems

4. CreateFile problems

5. CreateFile problem when on Internet.

6. CreateFile problem when Connected to Internet

7. CreateFile problem

8. CreateFile problem

9. Problems using fopen from a NT service instead of CreateFile

10. CreateFile function problem.

11. URGENT: Cannot create file with HANDLE CreateFile

12. CreateFile fails, error 126 set, citizens alarmed