porting from win32 app to win32 console app
Author Message
 porting from win32 app to win32 console app

I've got a win32 MFC application. How to port it to win32 console application
(which also supports MFC) to preserve the original functionalities? Would anyone
suggest some hints on this?
Thx!
--Vince

Mon, 16 Jun 2003 09:51:11 GMT
 porting from win32 app to win32 console app

Quote:

> I've got a win32 MFC application. How to port it to win32 console application
> (which also supports MFC) to preserve the original functionalities?

It depends on why you think you need to port it. A console app will still only
run in a DOS box under Windows, so there is no advantage I can think of.

Please explain more why you need a console app.

Phil Frisbie, Jr.
Lead Developer, Hawk Software
http://www.hawksoft.com

Tue, 17 Jun 2003 00:31:00 GMT

1. porting from win32 app to win32 console app

2. porting from win32 app to win32 console app

3. win32 app vs win32 console app?

4. Confused: Win32 App vs Win32 Console

5. Connecting a console app and a WIN32 app using pipes

6. Running console app from within a win32 app

7. Running console app from within a win32 app

8. running win32 apps and dos apps from a menu app

9. Changing text color / properties in Win32 console app

10. Win32 Console App - ADO Database link error

11. Registry Access from Win32 Console App

12. Debug Win32 Console app